Main Services of Sam Corps
Engineering/design, supply, and installation of electrical projects of any scale for generation, transmission, distribution of the city network, substations, and interior wiring of large complexes, including all standardized cabling, all in an EPC fashion, including testing/commissioning. In addition, sam corps carries out planning studies in the fields of electrical power utilities, inspection facilities, optimization, reconfiguration of electrical systems, electrical load control, and ‘energy loss’ studies in power systems, plant operation and maintenance, industrial plant design, and lighting systems.
For several years, the company and its members have been active in the power & infrastructure business. Our valuable pool of in-house capabilities encompasses what makes our company a unique lead service provider, including:
- Experienced, solid management personnel.
- Skilled workers & well educated.
- Well Designed systems for facilities management.
- Environmental Enforcement and Management Tested Plans.
- Thorough and continuous teaching.
- Commercial Consciousness.
- Accountable and Accountable.
- Capability for Local Repairs.
- Planning and management of big events for maintenance.
- Stability in financial terms.
The ability to fulfill our clients’ needs depends entirely on the quality of the people doing the job, combined with well-organized action plans. In order to ensure both the technical aspects of staff and their ability to work together as a team, our company places extreme emphasis on employee selection, training, team building and motivational programs.